Wednesday, September 1, 2010

After God's Heart

Today on a trip to my husband's doctor about 60 miles away and during the time he was in the office, I had over 2 hours of uninterrupted study time. It was wonderful!! I'm starting a new study on 1 Samuel. A lot of time was spent reviewing the beautiful story of Hannah. What a Godly woman--a Godly family. Samuel was given to the Lord before he was conceived and spent his whole life worshiping and ministering. No wonder he had such a powerful influence on the people of his day. I am looking forward to getting into this study more. The subtitle is a Bible study for women on loving and obeying God. It is by Myrna Alexander--whom I had never heard of--but is published by Discovery House--an affliate of the Radio Bible Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment