Monday, September 13, 2010

September

Today is the 13th of September. Wow!! This month is going fast. It was a beautiful sunny day today in Michigan. Children are back in school and so are college students. Mom's are enjoying the routine and schedule that has come with school beginning.

I am trying to catch up on some household things and looking to God for just what He would have me to do this year. Community Bible Study, teaching a Bible study, doing something with children, planning a Christmas program are all things that have gone through my head. I'm still waiting on God for what He would like me to do--if anything--as a long term project. I am involved in a couple of teenagers lives and spend time with them and/or their friends. I KNOW this is one thing God wants me to do right now. Also I know He wants me to focus on home and family--so I am doing that am finding that I don't have that much extra time so to take on additional responsibilities should be proceeded with caution!!

Recently I have had coffee with a few women friends--one on one--and I really want to find time for that. To nurture old and/or new relationships. This week I will be going to a conference with a dear friend and seeing/hearing Elizabeth George. I am very excited about this and hope to be able to share with you some of that conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment