Monday, August 10, 2009

Giving Your Life for Jesus--No Compromise

Every year I try to read some biographies. I am currently reading the biography of Keith Green, a Christian musician and songwriter from the 80's. This book has been in our library for probably 20 years. I am only beginning to read it and I can't put it down!! This guy was radical. He was only a believer for a few years before he tragically died but he had been searching for most of his young life. I can't wait to finish this book and find out how it ends.

It is so inspiring to read about any of the great people of our world. I don't just read about Christians. I read about journalists, political people, etc. I believe that biographies give us insight into others and the world around us.

1 comment:

  1. As Christians we all have struggles. Somehow it is comforting to know others struggle with some of the same problems. One thing we, as Christians, all have in common is the peace of mind knowing God is with us not only in joy but in times of sadness. Reading biographies shows us some of the trials others have.

    ReplyDelete