Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sad Days

Tonight I am having difficulty. I just want to cry. First there is a friend that is dying. Of course, we know he will be with Jesus shortly but I grieve for his wife and family. Second a miscommunication of times/events caused a problem for some family members--I know tomorrow or the next day it won't matter but I'm allowing it to worry and sadden me tonight. Thirdly, incorrect dates may cause some difficulty and problems --again for family. Three little things (well someone dying is NOT a little thing) I just don't know if all three things together are causing my sadness and difficulty concentrating and enjoying the evening.

Lord, please help me to give all these things (and several others!) to you and allow you to carry them. I need your perfect peace--and maybe some comfort now. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is a combination of things that bring us down. But we know that God is the answer to all things and your day is going exactly as planned.

    ReplyDelete