Friday, July 3, 2009

America My Heritage, My Homeland

This is the time of year we celebrate our freedom. I do love and appreciate my country. I will be attending a party today and one tomorrow--including fireworks at one. God I am thankful to live in this wonderful country!

The last few weeks have been a busy blur. I feel unbalanced I havn't had time to do the normal routines. I am trying to get back to that place now that things have settled down some.

We have had some HOT days and summer is really here in Michigan. Baseball is still in full swing and will go for all of July.

I am music directing a children's play which opens next weekend. It has been great fun working with all of the young people--but especially my precious granddaughter. Music and drama are our passions--but she also is a great dancer. (not this two left footed, untrained grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment