Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AUTUMN

It is time for me to now acknowledge that Fall or Autumn is here. While I still look forward to warm, sunny days, the falling leaves and cooler temps make me realize that yes, it is autumn. I actually went shopping for a winter coat and some dressier pants to wear when I can no longer wear my Capris and flirty skirts. I have nice boots and plenty of scarves, mittens so when the inevitable arrives, I am ready to keep warm.

I'm still struggling with giving situations to God. My stressing over them does nothing to help other people or myself. In Bible study we have been studying how to serve, follow and love our husbands. Good reminders to help us keep that relationship first--and to give it our time and attention. I have an awesome husband--and he deserves more of my efforts!

Soccer tournaments are coming up this week and girls basketball starting soon. Sports events will begin to take a little more time now than the Saturday soccer game. I will also be busy soon involved with two upcoming productions--one being It's a Wonderful Life for the holiday season. These are always fun and a nice diversion from the regular responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment