Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just coming off one of the busiest weeks I can remember. It has taken me about one and a half days to recooperate! There were many fun things this week--they were just all lumped together. I got to see every person in my family (there are 19 of us) except one granddaughter--who is turning 16 today--that couldn't come with her family because of a conflict. Although I didn't have all my children in the "nest" together--I spent time with all of them. Maybe that is why I can feel so centered now. We started our new Bible study--what a blessing to study together with other women. We are trying to get a heart that thirsts after God and working on our quiet time. I'm learning!! A wonderful special luncheon for widows this week also was a highlight. We pray that each lady felt special and God's love coming through the wonderful women that cooked and served them a special meal. A grandson just surprised us on his way to dinner and then homecoming bringing his date to meet us. That was a fun surprise!!

I'm very happy to know that tomorrow is Sunday again and I can be rejuvenated by time with fellow Christians. My friends with the problems are working on them and we trust God is directing them each step and they will make decisions that will positively impact their lives and the lives of their families. God is so so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment