Sunday, September 27, 2009

Concerned

It is Sunday evening. Yesterday I had a granddaughter turn 16 and another turns 14 tomorrow. That is exciting to see them growing into young women!! I am still burdened with concerns of others--families that are struggling--most in more ways than one. Problems between spouses, with children, financial and other. It is hard to let these go but I need to learn to trust God more and turn to Him at every turn. Perhaps I need to "practice" what I am learning in my Bible study?! I need to let go of my Martha--fretting over every little thing and be like Mary "choosing what is better." I pray that God will help me to turn EVERYTHING over to Him and just rest in Him. My worry doesn't seem to help any at all. It just gets me in a dither. Lord I trust YOU to take care of all my concerns.

1 comment:

  1. It appears to be harder to be a teenager today than when my children were teens and it was harder for them than it was for me. What has happened in the past 50 years that has caused so many changes. Children don't stay children for very long, the "world" seems to grow them up so very fast. Is it me?

    ReplyDelete