Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

I think that today I will start blogging. My husband has been a pastor at the same church for 30 years. We live in the country (near a resort area--lots of lakes and rivers) Our children are grown and we have 11 beautiful grandchildren.

Where I live it is really just coming into the nice weather and everything grass, trees, etc. are green and luscious. We have a late spring--but it is well worth it.

Some of the things I enjoy are music, drama, teaching, crafting, and reading. I love to sing. I am involved with community theatre. I love to teach the Bible and spend time with other ladies crafting at my church or alone.

I really would love to inspire other women--pastors' wives and Christian ladies to give their time and energy to serving Christ and His church.

No comments:

Post a Comment