Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lazy, Rainy Days

Today is a lazy, rainy day. I don't know if I can get anything done at all. My body just isn't motivated to do the projects I need to do around the house. I am watching my three year old grandson and will take dinner to his family later today. I have that all planned--and partly made from yesterday but what else will I do? I sent up a quick prayer to God that He would show me what He had for me to do today. I know that every day is worthwhile and that there are things we can accomplish--often they aren't on our "to do" list. God please help me to see what it is that you have for me today.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, parson's wife. I too said several quick prayers to God today plus a few long deliberate ones. I know all of them have been heard and my day is just humming along. He has given me the ability to learn something new at my "old age". I feel truly blessed. This blogging is one of the things I am currently working on...it can be frustrating at times but once you learn something it is amazing what these computers can do. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fighting,

    I'm glad to hear that prayer works for you too! He will hear and answer. I, too, am learning how to do different things on the computer and connect with old and new friends. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete