Thursday, March 11, 2010

Marching into March

I'm sitting here listening to the rain late in the evening. It was 59 today!! My husband and I just returned from a trip to Tennessee. We left the last few days in February and returned early in March to less snow and warmer temperatures. It really looks like spring will be here soon!!!

The ladies and I are enjoying our study of Beth Moore's Esther. What wonderful treasures there. Last week Beth taught on meanness and that meanness always has a history and a perceived threat. Never heard anything like that before!!

I am enjoying the quiet evening and I am very peaceful. I am thankful for all that God has done for me and for all of my family! I am sorry I haven't been blogging--during a time of year that I wasn't so busy. Maybe I didn't have a lot to share. I will try to be better about writing more often. God's blessings on all of you --and please send me comments. I love hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment